This turntable was originally a debut record master which has been converted into a debut carbon. Turntable is in great condition and is available to view in Christchurch
The best-buy turntable classic with carbon tonearm and DC power supply!
The Debut Carbon DC was designed to set new standards in its category for the coming decade - perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again!
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but - because of cost reasons - was never used in products at lower price levels.
Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (TPE-damping) and ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Fully manual turntable
- Complete with adjustable clear lid to protect it from dust
- 8.6" carbon fibre tonearm
- Ortofon Red cartridge fitted
- Belt drive system with high mass steel platter with felt mat
- Sorbothane motor suspension for superior noise isolation
- Precision DC power supply for quieter operation and improved speed stability
- Chassis-mounted RCA outputs
For more information, check out the brochure - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable