Does the digital music you play through your existing stereo setup lack lustre? This digital to analogue converter is designed to replicate true sound from an overly compressed digital audio collection.
- In immaculate second hand condition -
- Includes original remote control, power cord, box and outer shipping carton -
-Current replacement is $6999. Get a bargain while you can! -
In terms of connectivity, it features 5 digital inputs (2 Coaxial, 2 Optical and 1 USB) and both variable and fixed volume audio output. Its powerful built in headphone amplifier will elevate the sound of your favourite headphones, allowing you to enjoy the ultimate personal listening experience. The D100 utilizes an 8 channel, 32-bit, 192kHz Digital/analogue converter with a wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. Music at all levels is is reproduced with extreme precision and elegance.
Just as stunning as a stand-alone DAC or Digital Pre-Amp, it is loved by T.L.P. staff and a true step above its competition. We have found this to be a truly magical match with the McIntosh MC275 Power Amplifier, particularly in smaller more intimate spaces. You will not find a more musical combination in this price league.
- Ultra Low Distortion - 0.002%
- Frequency Response - +0 -3dB 4Hz to 68,000Hz
- Headphone Output - Yes 1/4"
- Inputs Balanced - No
- Variable Outputs Unbalanced - 1 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Balanced - 1 Stereo
Further information is available in the brochure -