Pro-Ject X2 Audiophile Turntable (2m Bronze)
This Package Includes:
The X2 has all the high-end features of modern turntable designs to maximise the music and listening experience. It is a statement and a counterpoint against other upcoming turntable designs, which go the way of offering more features but less performance.
The X2 is carefully tuned to offer only audio-focused features for the best possible price, and due to Pro-Ject's decades-long experience in analogue technologies, it‘s hand-assembled by a European-based factory you can trust. Every effort has been made throughout to not cut corners on cost or sonic ability and the end result is a highly engaging, musical turntable. The X2 proves that, since 1991, their same core philosophies are those that guarantee to make music lovers happy with every new vinyl record they take for a spin.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Comes with Ortofon 2m Bronze Cartridge
- 9” one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
- TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
- Azimuth and VTA adjustment
- Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acrylic platter
- Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish
- Handmade in Europe
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
Check out the brochure for more information - Pro-Ject X2 Turntable
The 2M series of cartridges feature Ortofon's trademark split pole pins, an invention which enables moving magnet cartridges to have a flat frequency response, as with a moving coil cartridge. Split pole pins were invented by Ortofon, and were originally presented in the 500 series and Super OM series. The 2m Bronze uses an improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5mV. The 2m Bronze features a nude fine line tip.