Pro-Ject Essential III Phono Turntable
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line level output!
Delivering audio-phile sonics in a convenient package, easy to intstall into any hifi system and to hook up to an already existing amplifier in your living or listening room. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis.
The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Clear perspex lid included
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimises motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Check out the brochure for more information - Project Essential III Phono Turntable