Audio Technica AT-VM95SPH Cartridge/Headshell
This Package Includes:
1 x Audio Technica AT-VM95SP Cartridge
1 x Audio Technica AT-HS6 Headshell
Audio Technica AT-VM95SP Cartridge
The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95SP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge is specifically designed to play 78 RPM mono records with remarkable tonal quality. The cartridge can be mounted to a standard 1/2" mount and features integrated threaded inserts, allowing it to be mounted with just two screws (no nuts required).
The conical stylus has a spherical tip, which normally touches the center of the record groove walls. This design is well suited for older players with higher tonearm tracking forces. The cartridge is stereo, allowing users to choose between the left and right channels, which can be especially helpful in archiving applications to minimise noise and distortion. All VM95 Series share the same body, allowing the stylus to be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli. The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95SP ships with mounting hardware.
- VM95 Series dual-magnet cartridge with 3.0 mil conical stylus for 78 RPM records
- Aluminium cantilever
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws—no nuts or washers required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Channel Balance: 1.5dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Tracking Force: 4.5 to 5.5g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- DC Resistance: 485 ohms
- Output: 2.7 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Stylus Shape: 3.0mm Concical
- Cartridge Weight: 6.1g
- Headshell and Cartridge Weight: 15.5g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.2 × 18.9 × 28.3 mm
Audio Technica AT-HS6 Headshell
The AT-HS6 is a universal ½"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. It features an ultra-lightweight (9 g) aluminum die-cast body to keep vibration to a minimum and a finger lift to enable precise stylus placement. The headshell is also equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws.
- Die-cast aluminium body
- Integral finger lift
- Includes terminals quad wire
- 1 pair of 10mm screws and 1 pair of 8mm screws
- 1 pair of M2.6 nuts with plastic washer
Only the headshell and cartridge combos are available in New Zealand at no additional cost.