Audio Technica AT-VM95E/H Cartridge/Headshell
This Package Includes:
This VM95 Series cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. The cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful output level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws, no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E mounted on AT-HS6BK headshell
- The total set weight is 15.5g
- Assembled and tested in the Audio-Technica Factory in Fukui-Japan
- Quick and easy installation
- 20 to 22,000Hz frequency response
The AT-VM95E, the new Audio-Technica entry model Elliptical cartridge will replace the legendary AT95E and take advantage of the developments of the AT95EX introduced in 2015. The AT-VM95E features an improved and distinctive design resulting in a more rigid low resonance housing, and two threaded inserts in the cartridge body enabling it to be mounted to the headshell or on an integral tonearm with just two screws, no nuts.
Elliptical Bonded Stylus
Elliptical diamond stylus follows the groove modulation with greater precision compared to a conical stylus, offering improved frequency and phase responses whilst reducing distortion
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- DC Resistance: 485 ohms
- Output: 4.0 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Weight: 6.1 g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.2 × 18.9 × 28.3 mm
Audio Technica's AT-HS6
The AT-HS6 is a universal ½"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. It features an ultra-lightweight (9 g) aluminum die-cast body to keep vibration to a minimum and a finger lift to enable precise stylus placement. The headshell is also equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws.
- Die-cast aluminium body
- Integral finger lift
- Includes terminals quad wire
- 1 pair of 10mm screws and 1 pair of 8mm screws
- 1 pair of M2.6 nuts with plastic washer
Only the headshell and cartridge combos are available in New Zealand at no additional cost.
Check out some a review here - Hifi Choice Mag / Top New Review