As the flagship, the PWM3 embodies the best qualities of the Performance Wall Mount Series, while raising the bar in terms of power handling, bass extension and sheer output. The custom engineered driver compliment, and unique dual ported cabinet allow the PWM3 to deliver incredible dynamics while maintaining a high degree of harmonic detail and smooth tonal balance. Equipped with a 1” titanium tweeter, dual 3” midrange drivers and four active 4” woofers; the PWM is capable of filling large open concept spaces or dedicated theatres without strain.
- PWM3 is an on-wall speaker that can be mounted vertically or horizontally (mount included)
- Can be used for left, center, or right channel or as a surround speaker
- Available in Satin White or Satin Black
- Designed and voiced by the growing PSB design team mentored by PSB founder and speaker industry icon, Paul Barton
- 4 x 4” woofers with carbon fiber cones, rubber surrounds
- 2 x 3” chambered midrange drivers with carbon fiber cones, rubber surrounds
- 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Vertical or horizontal mounting options
- Wall mount bracket included
- LCR or for surround speaker application
Today’s home audio applications demand solutions that traditional designs are simply not able to fulfill. Regardless of the installation, PSB believes that the sound should never be compromised. PWM Series melds refined, elegant looks, versatile application and unwavering performance.
The slim profile hugs the wall and maintain a minimal visual presence. Their clean and simple lines complement virtually any design aesthetic. Interior designers, architects, custom home builders and system integrators will appreciate the understated elegance and highest performance levels offered by the Performance Wall Mount Series.
Newly developed drivers employing four-layer voice coils with powerful magnets and carbon fiber cones for exceptional detail, low distortion and superior power handling. The new proprietary 1” titanium dome tweeter is ferrofluid cooled and features a Neodymium magnet for high sensitivity and power handling. A wave guide on the front of the tweeter helps match the response of the tweeter near the crossover point with the woofer for a seamless transition.
Whether as part of a complete on-wall system, a basic TV application or as an on-wall center channel solution for floor standing speakers; PWM series deliver legendary PSB sonic performance coupled with aesthetics and install cues desired in today’s interior design.
- Anechoic Chamber: 86dB
- Typical Listening Room: 89dB
- Frequency response
- On Axis +/- 3db: 60Hz -35 KHz
- LF Cutoff: 40Hz
- Normal: 8 Ohms
- Minimum: 6 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- Tweeter: (Nominal): One 1" (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
- Midrange (Nominal): Two 3" (75mm) Carbon Fibre Cone Rubber Surround
- Woofer: (Nominal) Four 4" (100mm) Carbon Fibre Cone Rubber Surround
- Size (W x H x D): 1219 x 165 x 85 mm
Check out the brochure for more information - PSB Performance Wall Mount PWM Series brochure