Using a brand new range of component technologies, Amina have applied their latest Opti-drive and Optidamping techniques to create a highly articulate invisible sound source capable of filling large spaces with a very even distribution of audio energy at a cost performance position never before made possible.
The iQ Developer Series creates the opportunity for invisible sound to be used in applications where it would be considered too expensive. For example, multi-dwelling units or minor rooms in private residences. The invisible loudspeaker installation can be finished with many different materials such as plaster, leather, wood and many more.
The iQ Series have a standard 8Ohms impedance, compatible with nearly all amplifiers and receivers on the market today. The 2 channel version is for stereo reproduction in small spaces from a single speaker.
- Completely invisible, high fidelity loudspeaker
- Easy to install into cavity walls, solid walls or ceilings
- Simply skim over with a finishing coat of plaster, wood or wood veneer
- Suitable for low powered audio systems
- Features new technologies providing smooth frequency response and enhanced clarity
Take a look at the brochures:
Amina iQ Series & Amina Range