Paradigm Garden Oasis GO10SW Inground Subwoofer
Paradigm means no limits! Now enjoy superior audio performance combined with a rugged weatherproof design and innovative Paradigm RED technology in Paradigm’s first-ever landscape loudspeaker system: Garden Oasis. Weatherproof outdoor audio adds excitement to pool parties, deck dinners, outdoor movie nights, or just an evening out under the stars. And only the Garden Oasis Series performs like Paradigm.
The GO10SW features a woofer with low-heat design is vented through the “chimney,” providing a constant flow of fresh air while always protecting the system from harsh weather and water. The flared chimney port system, combined with Paradigm's polypropylene cone woofer with a high-intensity magnet structure, delivers deep, musical bass without chuffing or extraneous vibration. Bury the subwoofer nearby, or install it under your decking, and rock the very ground beneath your feet!
Plan a Scalable System
Garden Oasis speakers are scalable. Unlike many other systems, you can start with just a pair of satellites and a subwoofer, and expand the system as your needs change, or as your budget allows. Garden Oasis can fit any size space, large or small, for ultimate flexibility.
Quick Connect System
Mount the speakers on the ground, on a deck rail, in a tree, or under an eave. The half-inch threaded “Quick Twist Cap” mount works universally with all three speaker mounts: Ground Stake, wire-protecting Inground Conduit Box, or Surface Mount for decks and walls. These mounting options give you the flexibility to “plant” these satellites anywhere to get the sound coverage you desire.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology
Patent-pending RED Technology consists of a tweeter housing that significantly reduces the negative effects of diffraction, while improving critical midrange frequencies even in the expansive outdoor environment. Its irregular edges and off-center placement break up the performance-robbing standing waves typically generated by traditional woofer cone and tweeter housing designs.
- Design: Inground subwoofer with single high excursion driver (band-pass), 5/8” (14.3 cm) thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) enclosure
- Frequency Response (On Axis): ±3 dB from 33 Hz - 135 Hz
- Low Frequency Driver: 10" (25.4cm) high compliance, mica-filled polypropylene with stitched Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) surround, 2" high-power oversized voice coil, 4-layer on fiberglass bobbin
- Low Frequency Extension: 28 Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 88 dB / 82 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 400 watts
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 1000 watts
- Finishes: Satin Brown
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 60.9 x 45.7 cm
- Weight: 21.8 kg
Click here for more information - Paradigm Garden Oasis Inground Subwoofer Brochure