The very thin design of the Mura Sub 2010 subwoofer allows it to be unobtrusive when standing up against a wall, or hidden underneath a couch etc. This makes the subwoofer versatile in its location placement to be as discrete as possible.
BASH (Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid) amplifiers combine the sound quality of Class AB with the efficiency of Class D amplifiers. BASH uses a modulated switched mode power supply that tracks the input signal, supplying only the necessary voltage to the Class AB amp as needed. The latest BASH technology has gone through three core evolutions and is further refined in these latest ELAC Debut subwoofers.
Custom bass drivers
Custom long-throw drivers provide bass that is fundamental to accurately reproducing today’s demanding music and movie soundtracks.
Every ELAC Debut subwoofer is engineered for the long run with thick MDF outer walls and a luxurious textured vinyl finish. Their motto that the only parts of a speaker that should be moving are the speaker drivers themselves is evident.
Advanced Bluetooth® Control
Doing away with traditional analog controls, the SUB 3010 incorporates our advanced digital control system. Simply download the ELAC SubEQ app for your smartphone* and you have complete control of multiple subwoofers at the same time.
- Woofer: 1 x 8-inch Doped Paper Cone
- Crossover frequency: Variable (50hz – 150Hz
- Frequency response: 38 to 150 Hz
- Cabinet Finish: Black vinyl
- Grille: Metal
- Power output: 125W – 250W Peak
- Topology: Bash
- Inputs: L/R/LFE/Wireless
- Standby Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- App Control: Yes (iOS and Android)
- AutoEQ: Yes (iOS and Android)
- Configurable Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Dimensions H x W x D: 38.6 cm x 12.2 cm x 36.1 cm
- Accessories included: Horizontal Feet, Wall Mount Bracets Owners Manual