PSB CS500 Outdoor Speakers
Enjoy true-to-nature sound indoors or outside with the PSB CS500 universal speaker. This rugged, all-weather indoor/outdoor speaker offers the ideal combination of reliability, seamless integration, and remarkable sound quality. Backed by over 45 years of PSB innovation, this speaker is durable enough to handle extreme weather conditions, yet attractive and discreet enough to be the perfect audio solution to enhance your home inside and out.
Great sound all around
Like all PSB speakers, the CS500 uses high-quality drivers. The 1″ (25mm) titanium dome tweeter produces crystal-clear highs, while the 5¼” (133mm) polypropylene cone woofer dishes out solid bass. The intuitive design of the CS500 ensures tremendous placement flexibility, and the included brackets allow for horizontal or vertical mounting with the ability to tweak the angle of the speaker to your liking.
Designed for even the most extreme weather
Designed in Canada, it’s no surprise that this universal speaker was built with severe weather conditions in mind. The CS500’s compact, weatherproof construction includes a UV-resistant polypropylene cabinet, aluminium grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for added protection against the elements. The CS500’s solid construction also ensures that it stands up to rigorous commercial use.
Location, location, location
For home applications, the CS500 is an ideal solution for your poolside retreat or home theatre. Specially designed and engineered for open spaces, the CS500 also adds PSB’s renowned, high-performance sound to commercial settings, such as retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and fitness centres. The CS500’s compact size will serve a wide range of applications, especially where space is tight.
- Flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and dual-axis rotation
- Range of rotations—90° in one plane, 170° in second plane
- Rubber cover for terminals
- Highly damped, low-resonance, UV-resistant, thick-walled polypropylene enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing for stiffness
- Painted aluminium grille
- Paintable enclosure and grille
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter
- 5¼” (133mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofer
- Frequency response: 65-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Crossover: 1,800Hz, LR4
- Design Type: Sealed
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 192 x 266 x 203mm
- Net Weight: 2.59kg
For more information, check out the brochure - PSB CS500 Outdoor Speakers