Paradigm Garden Oasis GO4 Satellite Speaker
Paradigm means no limits! Now enjoy superior audio performance combined with a rugged weatherproof design and innovative Paradigm RED technology in Paradigm’s first-ever landscape loudspeaker system: Garden Oasis. Weatherproof outdoor audio adds excitement to pool parties, deck dinners, outdoor movie nights, or just an evening out under the stars. And only the Garden Oasis Series performs like Paradigm.
The Garden Oasis GO4 enclosure is more than twice as strong as other outdoor speakers, thanks to their thermoplastic shell and mounting stem. Durable, weatherproof thermoplastic is water-resistant and withstands extreme temperatures up and down the thermometer. Its high crystallinity, with high UVB resistance, keeps it from cracking over time, making it the best material for a long, trouble-free life out-of-doors. Each satellite speaker includes an off-season cap for extra protection from the elements.
Plan a Scalable System
Garden Oasis speakers are scalable. Unlike many other systems, you can start with just a pair of satellites and a subwoofer, and expand the system as your needs change, or as your budget allows. Garden Oasis can fit any size space, large or small, for ultimate flexibility.
Quick Connect System
Mount the speakers on the ground, on a deck rail, in a tree, or under an eave. The half-inch threaded “Quick Twist Cap” mount works universally with all three speaker mounts: Ground Stake, wire-protecting Inground Conduit Box, or Surface Mount for decks and walls. These mounting options give you the flexibility to “plant” these satellites anywhere to get the sound coverage you desire.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology
Patent-pending RED Technology consists of a tweeter housing that significantly reduces the negative effects of diffraction, while improving critical midrange frequencies even in the expansive outdoor environment. Its irregular edges and off-center placement break up the performance-robbing standing waves typically generated by traditional woofer cone and tweeter housing designs.
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, weather, water, UV-resistant PolyGlass enclosure
- Frequency Response (On Axis): ±3 dB from 135 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 3/4" (1.9cm) X-PAL dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED) Technology, die-cast low diffraction baffle/heat sink
- Low Frequency Extension: 80 Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 87 dB / 83 dB
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 4" (10 cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone, Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) surround
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 60 watts
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 120 watts
- Finishes: Satin Brown
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 13.4 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
Click here for more information - Paradigm Garden Oasis Brochure