Phantom I 108 dB, the ultimate connected speaker with its Remote. Hear every detail brought to life with unthinkable clarity and precision by a Grade I Titanium tweeter. Surrender to indecent power and ultra-deep bass. Sound in its purest and most essential form. No apologies.
Devialet have come out with the long awaited successors to the world famous Phantom Premier series. In 2015 Devialet introduced to the world the Devialet Phantom Premier speaker that provided power and clarity that people didn't know could exist in such a small form factor. And with the release of the Phantom Premier Gold soon after, a whopping 4500 Watt speaker, Devialet's Phantom Premier series secured itself as the best wireless small form factor speakers in the market.
Now Devialet have brought out the next generation of Phantom speakers with a rebranding in the names. The new Phantom 1 replaces original Phantom Premier lineup and the Phantom 2 encapsulates the smaller Reactor series that were released. For more information please see the table below.
|Old Model ||New Model |
|Phantom Premier ||Phantom 1 103DB |
|Phantom Premier Silver ||Discontinued |
|Phantom Premier Gold ||Phantom 1 108DB |
|Phantom Reactor 900 ||Phantom 2 98DB |
|Phantom Reactor 600 ||Phantom 2 95DB |
- Powerful 1100 Watt RMS
- Brand new user experience with intuitive app interface, including Devialet Remote for precision handling.
- Enhanced connectivity with Airplay 2, Hi-res on several sources, IP control, etc.
- Increased power efficiency with lower energy consumption resulting in high-end, ultra-dense sound with more power, clarity, and precision from infrabass to the most extreme treble.
- New, modern colorways available in an exclusive white or black matte finish, with new sets of side panel options.
- New side panels: Light Chrome, Matte black, Gold, Dark Chrome
- New logo: Devialet tear redesigned and modernized
- Next-gen chip: Devialet Intelligence Processor gathering SAM, AHD, Magic Wire, Class A, DAC in a single chip
The best sound in the world???
Phantom now combines industry-leading sound engineering with more high-resolution capabilities in order to deliver exceptional listening experiences to the many. Along with UPnP and the analog/optical input, Phantom is also Roon Ready, giving all Phantom users ways to enjoy 24-Bit Hi-Res audio like never before.
Devialet thrives on end-to-end innovation (hardware, software, design inside and out, manufacturing) to offer ever-enhanced acoustics. In fact, to create Phantom, Devialet even built its own plant, hired talent that were used to unique challenges in other industries, and conceived their own robotics and quality control. Over 200 patents and over 90 awards later, Phantom speakers are, more than ever, in a class of their own.
A Clear Path
The Phantom includes Devialet's powerful next-generation audio processing chip which helps deliver improved sound quality. Phantom's signal processing and amplification performance is embedded in a SoC (system on a chip), which was custom designed for optimal integration. The results? Enhanced heat dissipation for optimal performance at any volume, better energy efficiency, and barely measurable distortion, saturation, or noise.
The Best of Both Worlds
ADH, or Analog Digital Hybrid, is Devialet's signature patented technology. In a truly groundbreaking feat, an analog amplifier teams up with four digital amplifiers. Working in parallel, the analog amplifier reproduces an unspoiled signal and sends it to the digital amplifiers, which are able to translate it digitally. In other words, ADH combines the sophistication of analog with the power and miniaturization of digital for the first time.
Welcome to the Deep End
Developed exclusively for the Phantom, HBI, or Heart Bass Implosion, lets you feel infrabass frequencies all the way down to 16 Hz. Engineered to perform under extreme constraints, the Phantom's hermetically sealed architecture consists of two lateral woofers. When cued, they begin to dance in sync, creating opposing forces that cancel out even the slightest vibrations and generate ultra-dense sound, the kind your bones perceive before your ears. That's why you feel immersed in the Phantom: because you are, from head to toe.
The Phantom's elegant curves are guided by acoustics over design. Inspired by Harry Ferdinand Olson's pulsating sphere principle, the Phantom's ACE, or Active Cospherical Engine, radically optimizes the way sound waves form and travel. Instead of projecting in the classic 180° arc like traditional box speakers, Phantom achieves a 360° soundstage, emitting evenly and in all directions for perfectly balanced sound and zero surface diffraction. Whatever the listening angle.
- Driver Material: Grade 1 Titanium / Aluminium
- 1 x Tweeter
- 1 x Mid Range Driver
- 2 x Bass Driver
- Frequency range: 14Hz – 27kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: -112db
- Total Amplifier Power: 1100 Watts RMS
- DAC: 24bits/96kHz Devialet DAC embedded in Devialet Intelligence Processor
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A9 1.25Ghz processor 512MB DDR3-1600 memory
- Finishes: Gold White, Dark Chrome
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 252 x 255 x 342 mm
- Weight: 11.4 kg