Paradigm Premier 500C Centre Speaker
The Premier series from Paradigm are the perfect speakers when it's time to take that next step. Step up from mass-market audio to a superior sound experience, with the new Premier Series of affordable high-performance loudspeakers. Step up to Crafted in Canada quality that makes an authentic statement. Step up to exclusive audio technologies, backed by fundamental industry-leading audio research, for a performance experience unlike anything else in this class. Take the audiophile step up to Premier with Paradigm.
Patented Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter and Midrange Lens Technology
Distinctive perforated lens in front of the tweeter and midrange drivers increase and smooth output without coloring the sound, while also protecting the drivers from getting damaged.
Patented Active Ridge Technology (ART™) Surrounds
Premier features Paradigm’s patented Active Ridge Technology (ART) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each woofer and midrange cone. This design achieves greater excursion, for a 3dB gain in output and 50% reduction in distortion. Crafted from injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART surrounds are more durable and more reliable, ensuring a lifetime of superior sound.
Crafted in Canada
Premier Series speakers are designed, engineered, and made in Paradigm’s state-of-the-art 225,000 ft2 Canadian facility. These are heavy duty, non-resonant 3/4-inch MDF, with optimally placed interior bracing, and reinforced front baffles to ensure an audio performance beyond any other in this price range. Smooth front baffles, enhanced with 1-inch MDF, reduce diffraction and improve sound radiation characteristics. You can feel the Premier build quality that comes from true handcrafted manufacturing. Beautiful, furniture-grade finishes complete this new standard of performance and value.
- Design: 4-driver, 3-way acoustic suspension center channel
- Frequency Response: ON-AXIS±3dB from 73 Hz - 25 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning Tweeter (PPA™) Lens
- Midrange Frequency Driver: 4” (102mm) Black Anodized X-PAL™ cone, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 5-1/2” (140mm) ART™ Surround Carbon-Infused polypropylene cones
- Sensitivity (Room / Anecohic): 92 dB / 89 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18 × 51.5 × 32 cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 47 Hz (DIN)
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz (tweeter/mid) and 600Hz (mid/woofers)
- Suitable Amplifier Range: 15 - 120 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 80 watts
Check out the brochure for more information - Paradigm Premier Series Brochure