PSB CS810 In-Ceiling Speakers
Featuring PSB’s trademark carbon-filled polypropylene cone woofer, this two-way, in-ceiling, flush-mount speaker delivers a warm and balanced sound. Thanks to the high temperature voice coil, it also offers plenty of power handling. The CS810 perfectly combines advanced PSB technology with smart aesthetics to bring you an in-ceiling speaker that is both musical and nearly invisible.
Superb audio quality meets versatility
The CS810’s proprietary 1″ (25mm) aluminium dome tweeter is concentrically mounted and features a carefully engineered waveguide. This allows the tweeter to reproduce lower frequencies, blending perfectly with the woofer in the crossover region. In addition, a ball-joint pivot mount lets you aim the tweeter toward the listening position for enhanced imaging. A dual-position switch lets you adjust the tweeter level as well.
Ideal for music or home theatre
Backed by more than 45 years of cutting-edge research, this speaker provides unwavering sound quality that’s ideal for an in-ceiling music system or your home theatre setup.
Adaptable and stylish
The CS810 provides a nearly invisible speaker for your listening room without compromising sound quality or floor space. The simple and foolproof mounting system uses heavy-duty doglegs to ensure that installation is easy and efficient, and the provided magnetic frameless grille offers sleek concealment, allowing the CS810 to blend seamlessly into the ceiling. This discreet speaker design delivers the ultimate in performance and style.
- Aimable tweeter angle adjustment (ball-joint)
- Precision crossover network for smooth wideband response
- Dual-position switch for tweeter level
- High-strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Includes both round and square magnetic frameless grilles in white, grilles are paintable
- 8″ (203mm) proprietary Imagine carbon-filled polypropylene cone woofer with steel basket
- 1″ (25mm) aluminium dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 48-20,000Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ohms
- Crossover: 3,100Hz LR4
- Design Type: Open Back
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 245 (cutout) x 272 (grille) x 128mm
- Net Weight: 2.25kg each
For more information check out the brochure - PSB CS810 In-Ceiling Speakers