PSB CS605 In-Ceiling Speakers
Sharing the same tonal characteristics as its family members, the CS605 is a wonderful introduction to PSB sound at a very affordable price. Featuring a 19mm (¾”) soft dome fabric tweeter and a 165mm (6½”) polypropylene cone, it’s well matched to offer wide and constant dispersion throughout its frequency range.
This model is among the CS series of architectural speakers that embody over 40 years of cutting-edge research in the field of acoustics and loudspeaker design. Musical, refined, and nearly invisible, these speakers can create a beautiful ambience, even in larger spaces. Because their sonic signature is identical to other PSB speakers, the CS series can integrate perfectly as part of home theatres or as the soundtrack of the connected home. Since PSB has in-room, on-wall, outdoor, in-wall and in-ceiling designs at many different price points, it makes it easy to specify an audio system that you know will turn out right, be easy to specify and install, and will absolutely thrill even your most discriminating clients. There are seven models in this series, and all feature frameless magnetic grilles with invisible scrims. Each model features an improved, simple, foolproof mounting system using heavy duty doglegs.
- Carbon-filled polypropylene cone
- High strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Includes round magnetic frameless grille in white, grille is paintable
- Tweeter (Nominal): 3/4” (19mm) Treated Textile dome with Ferrofluid
- Woofer (Nominal): 6 1/2” (165mm) Stamped Steel Basket Black Polypropylene Cone, Foam Surround
- Frequency response: 50-20,000Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ohms
- Crossover: 1st order high pass
- Design Type: Open Back
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 212 (cutout) x 238 (grille) x 104mm
- Net Weight: 2.1kg each
For more information, check out the brochure - PSB CS605 In-Ceiling Speakers