Niles CM4 PR In-Ceiling Speaker
These low profile speakers are made to have improved acoustic performance and proves to be a unique solution in moist enviroments or outdoors under eaves and the like. These unqiuely designed speakers have gone to extremes to ensure good outdoor performance, mineral-filled Prolypropylene Cone is extremely ridgid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and improve bass response.
Butyl Rubber surround damps resonance and provides exception durability, and the fluid cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter offers ultra-wide dispersion and silky smooth high frequency response.
Physically they are astounding, weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations. For example the magnetically attached, rust resistant grille covers install quickily and provide a low profile look.
- Frequency Response: 70Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 To 100 Watts
- Hole Cutout: 4-5/8" (11.75 Cm) Ut: 4-5/8? (11.75 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 3 5/16" (8.4 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 Lbs (1.2 Kg)
For more information checkout the brochure - Niles CM4PR, (.pdf Format; 613Kb)