The NS-3000 is a breakthrough in high-fidelity speaker design - fusing the latest innovation with an unparalleled musical heritage to convey the finest nuances in the music.
- ZYLON™ drivers boast a sound velocity comparable to beryllium yet possessing the characteristic softness of textiles
- New 16 cm woofer paired with NS-5000 tweeter
- R.S. (Resonance Suppression) Chamber to suppress unwanted resonance
- New acoustic absorber optimised for the NS-3000
- Crossover circuit using the highest-quality components including the MCap® SUPREME EVO audio capacitor made by Mundorf of Germany
Revolutionary ZYLON® Material
ZYLON is a synthetic material that boasts the title of the "world’s strongest synthetic fibre" while possessing optimum elasticity. The soft-dome diaphragm suppresses peaks and dips in the frequency response, while taking advantage of its high acoustic velocity comparable to that of beryllium.
The result is a remarkably flat frequency response, with unified tone color and acoustic velocity over the entire frequency range, providing comfortable listening experience and meticulously accurate, superb sound reproduction of the highest degree.
FEM Analysis and Laser Measurements for Optimal Reinforcing Cross Piece
Cabinet rigidity is imperative in ensuring audio integrity. Reflecting technologies employed in the NS-5000, FEM analysis and laser measurements were used to determine optimal reinforcing of the cross piece, suppressing “box ringing” caused by delayed vibration from the six surfaces of the enclosure
New Acoustic Absorber Optimised for NS-3000
Designed specifically for the NS-3000, the new acoustic absorber reduces the impact of internal standing waves while simultaneously reducing the need for sound absorbing material. Consequently, musical energy remains distinctly evident.
- Type: 2 way Bookshelf Bass-reflex Type
- Woofers: 6.5" ZYLON®
- Tweeter: 1.25 Inch ZYLON®
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 60 kHz (-10dB), -100 kHz (-30dB)
- Nominal Input Power: 60 W
- Maximum Input Power: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / 2.83 V/1 m
- Crossover Frequencies 2.8 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms (minimum 4.6 ohms)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 244 × 394 × 326 mm
- Weight 13.1 kg
Check out the brochure here - Yamaha NS 3000 Brochure
or check out our unboxing of the NS-3000 below!