Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker
The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to their award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm
- Treble unit: 22 mm
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 325 x 329 mm
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg
Click here for more information - Q Acoustics 3030i Brochure
Check out the unboxing video