SCREEN TECHNICS CINEMASNAP: MICRO-PERF WHITE
As Micro Perforated screen material is acoustically transparent it is designed for speaker placement behind the screen, which allows for an accurate soundscape with centre speakers, with minimal interference of the acoustic performance.
• Perfect lay flat
• Easy to install
• Contemporary design
• No moving parts
• Home Theatre
• Data Projection
• Boardroom Presentations
• Government Projects
|84" (16:9) ||$3,179.00 |
|96" (16:9) ||$3,279.00 |
|100" (16:9) ||$3,339.00 |
| 110" (16:9) || $3,519.00 |
|120" (16:9) ||$4,859.00 |
| 130" (16:9) || $6,179.00 |
This screen is available in multiple sizes and ratios ranging from 84" - 180".
Please contact us if you require more information regarding sizing.
We recommend you upgrade to the flocked frame version for better light absorption.
This upgrade is around $200 - $300 depending on the screen size and ratio.
Screen Technics CinemaSnap offer this screen in multiple different materials.
Each material offers its own benefits. Matt White is standard for this CinemaSnap screen.
- Description: Fixed Frame Screen - ready to assemble, best lay-flat qualities
- Surface: Easy snap on screen surface MicroPerf White - Gain 0.95M.
- Borders: As per frame system - 80mm wide
- Brackets: MultiTech Wall Brackets
- Frame: Black Powdercoat Finish for Increased Contrast and Overscan Protection.
For specifications, please see the resources:
- CinemaSnap MicroPerf Leaflet
- CinemaSnap MicroPerf Tech Drawing