iFi Audio Nano iDSD DAC (Black Label)
The iDSD. Small in size. Tremendous in technology.
The iFi nano iDSD was full of ‘firsts.’ And now iFi have released a premium version, the nano iDSD DAC Black Label. "Black Label" is a name iFi gives only to its highest tier products and if you thought the nano iDSD was amazing before, come and see the black label in action at one of our stores today.
It is also certified ‘High-Res Audio’ according to the stringent criteria set down by JEITA and JAS (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association and Japan Audio Society). Don’t accept low-resolution music! (*firmware upgrade needs to be applied to enable DSD256 on all devices)
The nano iDSD Black Label is one of the best native highest-resolution DACs you can find, supporting PCM up to 32/384 kHz and DSD up to 256 times the sample rate of a CD.
With only the best components used, their is a reason why this has already taken over the headphone amp market.
- Output Power: 285mW (30Ω)
- High-Speed Asynchronous USB 3.0 (32bit/384kHz)
- Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown
- Headphones impedance: Up to 600Ω
- Output impedance: 1Ω (Direct), 4Ω (iEMatch)
- THD+N: <0.005%
- PCM 44.1 to 384kHz/16-32bit
- DSD 2.8, 3.1, 5.6, 6.2, 11.2, 12.4, 64, 128 and 256 MHz/1bit
- DXD 352.8, 384kHz/24bit
- MQA 88.2/96/176.4/192kHz filters
Check out some awesome reviews - headfonia Review / What HiFi Review