Roon Nucleus V2: Intelligent Network Device
For a limited time, we’re offering customers 1TB HDD pre-installed with every Nucleus purchase and one year of Roon for FREE at no additional cost (while stocks last).
Nucleus V2 is the center of your Roon music system. It’s the housekeeper, the traffic cop, and the brain that takes care of the music in your life. Using Nucleus V2, Roon manages all your music – on hard drives, NAS, and streaming content – and allows you to play it on all the audio devices around your home. Nucleus is the best way to run Roon, at any price.
Just plug Nucleus V2 into your network, connect your hard drives, download Roon remote apps (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows) and you’ll be ready to play music using a wide variety of audio devices, including AirPlay, Sonos, Roon Ready, Devialet, KEF, Meridian, Squeezebox, and a huge variety of USB DACs.
Aside from being a powerful, fanless music server, what sets Nucleus apart is that it’s powered by Roon OS – a fast and lightweight operating system optimised to do just one thing: browse and play music. Roon is a multi-room, multi-user networked audio platform built to the exacting standards of audiophiles, so it offers features like bit-perfect playback, DSD and PCM upsampling, multichannel playback, and signal path display.
- Manages your music stored on USB hard drives, NAS, and streamed content from TIDAL
- Runs Roon OS and is controlled by the Roon apps for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows
- Streams music to Sonos, AirPlay, Devialet, KEF, Roon Ready, Meridian, USB, and Squeezebox audio devices
- Silent design with no fans or moving parts
- Requires a Roon subscription
- Intel Core i3 processor
- Libraries over 10,000 albums (100,000 tracks)
- Multi-room systems over six zones
- Gigabit ethernet LAN
- HDMI (stereo and multi-channel audio output)
- 2x USB 3.0 port (can be used for hard drive and/or DAC)
- Internal 2.5″ SATA SSD or HSS up to 9.5mm drive height
- Input Voltage: 12-19V DC
- All DSP functions available in the PCM domain. Certain combinations of functions using DSD source or destination formats, upsampling, or multichannel processing may not be possible