NAD HP70 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Don’t get tied down with wires. The NAD HP70 headphone offers all the details of a live musical performance and are enhanced with Bluetooth®aptX™HD technology so you can enjoy CD-quality sound, no matter where you listen. Infused with Active Noise Cancelling and RoomFeel™, an innovative technology that delivers the full range sound of a high performance loudspeaker inside of a room, the NAD HP 70 instantly transports you inside a soundstage that is more expansive and detailed than anything you’ve heard before.
Choose How You Listen
With three built-in listening modes, you can listen to your HP70 headphones in passive, amplified or active noise cancelling mode. This gives you the flexibility to maximize your listening experience at home, or on the go with up to fifteen hours of battery life for wireless use as well as battery-free in passive mode. With the NAD HP70, you finally get a pair of top performing headphones that allow you to listen to music the way you want.
Total Comfort. Complete Control.
With its sleek, lightweight over-ear design, the NAD HP 70 keeps you comfortable during those long listening sessions. Easily take calls, skip songs, and control the volume of your favourite tracks right from your headphones with the high-clarity, dual beam-forming microphones and button controls integrated directly into the ear cups. Listening to music has never been so simple.
- Wireless amplified, tri-mode, closed back design
- Wireless Bluetooth connection powered by aptX HD
- Dual beam-forming microphone configuration for clear voice reception in noisy environments
- Active Noise Cancelling Mode with RoomFeel
- Active Mode with RoomFeel
- Passive Mode, batteries not required
- One tangle-free cord for wired connection
- One tangle-free micro USB cable
- 1/4” stereo and dual input flight adaptors
- 3.5mm analogue input
- Runs on included rechargeable battery power
- Easy folding for travel and storage
- Soft leatherette travel case
- Frequency Response: LF Cutoff -10dB: 10Hz to 20,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ANC: ON (1kHz/1mW): 0.5%, ANC: OFF (1kHz/1mW): 0.25%
- Power Handling Maximum: 30 mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Transducer Operating Principle: Closed
- Transducer Size: 40mm
- Earpads/Headband: Leatherette
- Accessories: Travel clip, Micro USB cable, Ribbon cable, Airplane Adaptor, 1/4"Adaptor
Check out the brochure: NAD HP70 Brochure