Audiofly's AF56W MkII
Audiofly captivated the world with the realease of their comsumer headphone range. The original AF series offered not only amazing sound but a stylish finish too for an unbelievable price. Now Audiofly have released the MK2 of the original series. Offering better sound, performance and a sleeker finish than the original range. And the best part? The MKII is still at a priced for the casual listener. Come in store and see the version 2 Audiofly range today.
Featuring Audiofly’s largest driver at 13mm to achieve incredible detail, the wireless AF56W is built for life on the go with hassle-free wireless Bluetooth® technology supporting aptX and AAC for the highest possible sound reproduction. It also features a design and materials that would be right at home on the go. Tough Gunmetal plated housing, durable CORDURA® braided cable, an improved water resistance level of IPX-5 and a longer battery life of up to 8 hours.
Bluetooth® technology supporting aptX and AAC
Bluetooth codecs control the quality of audio that can be sent from your device. The most common Bluetooth codec is SBC. This offers very average audio quality. aptX and AAC are new Bluetooth codecs that offer very high-quality audio streaming. This means better sounding music and less delay when watching a video.
With aptX to support Android Bluetooth® streaming and AAC to support Apple Bluetooth® streaming, our AF56W MK2 will bring out the best in your music, no matter which side you’re on.
- Custom voiced 13mm dynamic driver
- Bluetooth® audio streaming supporting aptX and AAC
- Water resistance level: IPX-5
- Magnetic touch-charging for fast and hassle-free charging
- Integrated battery and cable tightener comfortably sits behind the head and can be worn loose for everyday use or easily tightened during active use.
- Streamlined microphone and volume control unit compatible with smartphones.
- Includes memory foam tips for superior isolation along with 3 sets of silicone tips to achieve the best fit, isolation and sound.
- Water resistant storage case
- Driver type: 13mm dynamic driver
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Frequency range: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: 16
- Bluetooth Spec: Bluetooth v4.1 with aptX®
- Codec support: aptX, AAC and SBC
- Charge time: 90mins
- Battery Time: 8hrs (9hrs talk time)
- Standby Time: 220hrs
- Water Resistance Level: IPX-5
You can find more information in the brochure - here
Or have a look at some reviews - Bill Bennett