Audiofly's AF100W, New and Improved
Audiofly captivated the world with the realease of their comsumer headphone range. The original AF series offered not only amazing sound but a stylish finish too for an unbelievable price. Now Audiofly have released the MK2 of the original series. Offering better sound, performance and a sleeker finish than the original range. And the best part? The MKII is still at a priced for the casual listener. Come in store and see the version 2 Audiofly range today.
Works as hard as you do.
Developed for musicians, now made for you. Inspired by the Audiofly PRO range, the wireless AF100W MKII features a dual membrane microdriver used by musicians and an over-ear hook design that hangs on tight while headbanging. With wireless Bluetooth® supporting aptX and AAC, and an IPX-5 water resistance rating, the AF-100W MKII is a fitness game-changer.
Easy to use, Easy to charge
The AF-100W MKII features Audiofly's new magnetic charging technology. Simply match up the charge port on the headphones and on the charge cable which will magnetically connect, leaving you free from the hassles that traditional ports may give.
- Design derived from Audiofly’s PRO-industry In-Ear driver
- Ergonomically designed to firmly hold in the ear, these headphones are perfect for sport.
- Powerful dual membrane dynamic microdriver
- Tough Cordura® fabric outer sheath for outstanding durability
- Bluetooth® audio streaming supporting aptX and AAC
- Water resistance level: IPX-5
- Magnetic touch-charging for fast and hassle-free charging
- Integrated battery and cable tightener comfortably sits behind the head and can be worn loose for everyday use or easily tightened during active use.
- Streamlined microphone and volume control unit compatible with smartphones.
- Includes memory foam tips for superior isolation along with 3 sets of silicone tips to achieve the best fit, isolation and sound.
- Water resistant storage case
- Driver type: 9mm dual-diaphragm dynamic microdrivers
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 97dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Bluetooth Spec: Bluetooth v4.1 with multipoint
- Codec support: aptX, AAC and SBC
- Charge time: 90 mins
- Battery Time: 8 hrs (9hrs talk time)
- Standby Time: 220 hrs
- Water Resistance Level: IPX-5
Check out the brochure for more information - Audiofly AF100W MKII Wireless Headphones
Or have a look at some reviews - EFTM / GeekLingo