These cables are manufactured using state-of-the-art Furukawa High-Purity Oxygen-Free Copper wire, plated with pure silver.
The Furukawa SILVER PLATED PCUHD Copper cables provide "a more resolute and detailed open sound" with "more cohesive and controlled" transients and "tighter and more controlled" bass. The sound is organic and lifelike in size and scope.
By combining a molding process that uses no heat resistant materials with post-processing free from hot extrusion or rolling processes, the product can be mass-produced in a way that excludes inclusions and impurities. While the product is a 4N grade material (copper purity 99.99%), it possesses high malleability and drawability that allows processing up to superfine wires.
Oxygen is one of the most common impurities in copper products. For this reason, no gas burners are used during the manufacturing processes and the insides of the equipment are filled with noble gases. Through these methods we have succeeded in controlling oxygen to 5ppm, which is below the standard required for oxygen-free copper.
- Braided Furukawa SILVER PLATED PCUHD Copper
- 4 pin mini-XLR headphone termination
- 0.04 mm*140 conductors in 8 wire to 4 wire continuous braid
- PCUHD (Pure Copper Ultra High Drawability) silver plated single crystallized
- Each strand is silver plated
- USA made TPE Sleeve
- Jensen 4% silver Soldering