Panasonic 47" Outdoor LCD Display
Designed for a range of outdoor requirements.
The use of a bright LED backlight allows the TH-47LFXNW to achieve a brightness of 1,200 cd/m2. This provides a sharp image display (even in brightly lit places) for excellent visibility. Capable of accurately relaying information, making it perfect for commercial use. It also has a bright, high quality IPS LCD panel which means it can be viewed from a range of angles even in outdoor sunlight and look lovely.
The TH-47LFXNW uses an air cooled system for removing heat and condensation from the panel, which suppresses internal temperature rises and prevents blackouts when the display is installed outdoors. Furthermore, (when used in outdoor mode) it features an operating temperature range of -20°C to 50°C. Performance remains unchanged even in cold and hot climates.
The aluminium cabinet strongly resists corrosion. In addition, tempered glass ensures rugged strength against impacts. Rated to IP55 specification - IP level dust and water resistant performance provides tough durability in harsh conditions.
Only a single LAN cable is required to transmit uncompressed HD video, audio and control signals for a distance of up to 100 m. This enables indoor installation of the PC and other devices connected to the TV at an outdoor location in order to protect the PC and devices from rain and dust.
- Can be installed in harsh conditions with rain, wind or dust (equivalent to IP55)
- Can be used without a protective cover
- Display can be used vertically or horizontally
- High brightness (1,200 cd/m2) for easily seen images - even in sunlight
- IPS Panel - View the screen clearly from any position without distortion
- Forced air-cooling system for blackout prevention
- Air-cooling also serves as a countermeasure against condensation
- High reliability enables continuous 24-hour operation
- Highly durable display resists temperature changes (-20°C to 50°C)
- Durable aluminium cabinet structured to resist corrosion
- Tempered glass provides strong resistance against impact
- Features user-adjustable tamper-resistant settings
- ECO function - adjusts the backlight brightness to match viewing environment
- Transmit via LAN cable uncompressed HD video, audio & control signals up to 100m
- Multi-display functionality - combine screens together for a bigger picture
- 1:1 Pixel mode maps content to full-HD panel pixels to display 100% of the original content
- Inputs include... 1 x HDMI, DVI-D, PC, LAN and RS-232.
Find out more information - Panasonic LFX Series / TH-47LFX6NW Specifications