The Shanling M3X is the world’s first Android Hi-res player to feature the latest ES9219C DAC chip. It utilizes two of these latest-generation signal decoding chips for a complete BAL output via the 4.4mm headphone out. The player also supports full 16X MQA decoding providing exceptional Hi-res music entertainment on the go. The other interesting feature about the M3X is its superb endurance. The player has a battery life of up to 23 hours on a single charge!! That’s something fabulous for a powerful Hi-res player!! We will be bringing you the player as soon as the pre-order goes live.
- Dual ESS Sabre ES9219C amplifier chip
- Full unfolding MQA Support provides Hi-Res audio
- Capable of DSD256 and PCM playback up to 32bit/384kHz
- Bluetooth with LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX and SBC
- 4.4mm balanced and 3.5mmm single-ended output
Fitting your hands and pockets
By opting for a smaller screen with a 3:2 ratio, Shanling have created their smallest Android player. A truly portable one, nicely fitting into your pockets and easily controllable with just one hand.
Dual ES Sabre DACs
The M3x is the first portable player to utilse a brand new generation of an extremely efficient sabre DAC/AMP from ESS. This allows Shanling to provide you with the traditional Shanling Hi-Fi sound, all while assuring an even better battery life and hardware support for MQA.
DS Crystal Oscillators
FPGA Coding Technology
Two Japanese KDS active crystal oscilators and an improved algorithm provide better accuracy and performance when decoding PCM or DSD data, up to 32bit/384kHz and DSD256.
Class Leading Battery Life
With an extremely efficient audio circuit and special single DAC mode, M3X becomes Shanling's longest lasting DAP.
Octa-core Snapdragon 430
Pick any of your favourite music software, podcasting apps or streaming services, all thanks to open Android system. And with built-in AGLO technology, you can be assured that all music will be processed correctly.
Powerful Balanced Output
Switch from single-ended 3.5mm to balanced 4.4mm, to significantly incre4ase power output and to experience the true potential of M3X.
Check out some reviews of the M3X - HeadFonics / Sound News
- Weight: 168 g
- Dimensions: 109 mm*72 mm*15.9 mm
- Screen: Sharp, 4.2 inch, 768*1280
- System: Open Android 7.1
- Hi-Res: Up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256
- Gain: High, Low
- Memory: 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM + Micro SD card slot
- Audio chip: ESS ES9219C x 2
- Battery capacity: 3200 mAh
- Battrylife: 23H (3.5mm, single DAC), 20H (3.5mm, Dual DAC), 19H (4.4mm Balanced)
- Supported files:
- DSF / DF / ISO / DXD / APE / FLAC/ WAV /AIFF / AIF / DTS/MP3 / WMA/ ACC/ OGG/ ALAC /MP2 / M4C / AC3 / M3U/M3U8/OPUS/ Iso (except DST)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth Codec support
- Transmitter: LDAC / LHDC/ aptX HD / aptX /SBC
- Receiver: LDAC / SBC
- 3.5mm output:
- Channel separation: 75 dB@32Ω
- Dynamic range: 121 dB
- Noise floor: >114 dB(1.8 uV)
- Output power:
- Single DAC: 80 mW @32Ω
- Dual DAC: 101 mW @32Ω
- 4.4mm Balanced output:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-40 KHZ (-0.5 dB)
- Channel separation: 115 dB@32Ω
- Dynamic range: 121 dB
- Noise floor: >112 dB(2.4 uV)
- Output power: 240 mW @32Ω