Shanling Audio UP4 Portable Hi-Fi Bluetooth Amplifier
Stepping up the game, Shanling UP4 DAC builds on its acclaimed predecessor Bluetooth headphone amp UP2 with balanced output for better sound and more power. All the features of UP2 have been retained and improved upon in the UP4 extracting the best possible sound and listening experience from your pocket. Powerful, wireless high-resolution audio that supports all major codecs in a fully portable design.
Able to transform any smartphone or tablet into a high-fidelity audio player, the Shanling UP2 has been fitted with advanced audio components that deliver audiophile-grade audio. It has been professionally tuned to provide high resolution, clear and powerful output with low output impedance while being very power efficient.
With dual DAC mode, UP4 is able to use both of its ES9218P sound chips and their higher output power even when using standard headphones and 3.5mm single-ended output when balanced is not an option. Shanling UP4 delivers a total of 15 hours playtime from a single charge. A total of 300 hours Deep Standby ensure this powerful wireless Bluetooth amp is always ready for action.
- Dedicated portable Bluetooth headphone amplifier
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 with high-resolution wireless audio support
- Perfectly pairs with M0 player for high-quality sound and powerful output
- Replaces computer sound cards to serve as high-quality USB DAC
- LED indicator displays currently used codec
- Multifunctional wheel for total control over playback and calls
- Precise volume control with 64 steps
- Type-C USB port supporting driver-free USB DAC
- Build-in microphone for phone calls and voice assistant
- Classic aluminium frame with glass panels on front and back
- Thin and sleek design with included case with clip
- Up to 11 hours of battery life and 200 hours standby
Using two ESS Sabre ES9218P audio chips, the sound quality of UP4 follows up on Shanling's highly acclaimed M0 and UP2. Offering high-resolution, clear and powerful output with low output impedance, while being very power efficient.
Dual Hi-Res Audio Certifications
UP4 earned the 'Hi-Res Audio' and 'Hi-Res Wireless Audio' certificates from Japan Audio Society. Proving UP4 can be fully trusted source for all your high-resolution music.
Balanced Output For Even Better sound
Connect your headphones to 2.5mm jack balanced output to fully utilise the potential of two ES9218Paudio chips. Providing significantly increase power, higher resolution, improved channels separation and better detail retrieval.
With support of LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX LL, aptX, AAC and SBC, it is possible for the Shanling UP4 to connect to any device, with the highest possible quality. Thanks to support of the LDAC, LHDC and aptX HD, Shanling UP4 can reproduce full resolution of audio files, including Hi-Res audio.
Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip assures the best connectivity, offering stable connection at longer distances, minimised latency and high resistance to any interferences. An integrated LED indicator shows the currently used codec at all times. Thanks to support of NFC pairing, UP4 can be paired with any device in only a few seconds and with just one touch.
Connect the Shanling UP4 to your computer to use it as USB DAC/Amp, acting as an external sound card. Easy connection with any USB-C cable and without need for additional drivers, just plug and play.
Gain and Digital Filter Settings
Easily switch among three gain settings (low, high and Dual DAC/boost) and four sound altering digital filters, all with a dedicated Mode button.
With the high-quality Knowles SiSonic microphone and new 8.0 generation of cVc noise cancellation technology, your voice during calls will be clearer and easier to understand, even in the noisiest environments.
- Supported Bluetooth Codecs: LDAC / HWA (LHDC) / aptX HD / aptX Low Latency / aptX / AAC / SBC
- Bluetooth Chip: Qualcomm CSR8675
- Audio Chip: ESS Sabre ES9218P x2
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Transmission Distance: 10m
- Microphone: Knowles SiSonic
- Output Power: 71mW @ 32 Ohm (single-ended, high gain) / 91mW @ 32 Ohm (single-edned, Dual DAC mode) / 160mW @ 32 Ohm (balanced output)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 120dB
- Crosstalk: 73dB (single-ended) / 96dB (balanced)
- Distortion: 0.003% (HWA) / 0.03% (others)
- Battery life: 15 hours (single-ended) / 10 hours (balanced)
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Battery capacity: 550mAh
- Power Input: DC 5V / 500mA
- USB Port: Type-C, supporting driver-free USB DAC
- Connector: 3.5mm single-ended jack / 2.5mm balanced jack
- Dimensions: 60 x 36 x 13.5 (mm)
- Weight: 37g