Shanling Audio UP2 Portable Hi-Fi Bluetooth Amplifier
Boost your smartphone audio experience with the wireless Bluetooth headphone amplifier Shanling UP2. This powerful little device is the first dedicated portable Bluetooth headphone amplifier coming from the Shanling laboratory. UP2 provides powerful, high-resolution audio and advanced Bluetooth 5.0 that supports all major codecs in a fully portable design.
Able to transform any smartphone or tablet into a high-fidelity audio player, the Shanling UP2 has been fitted with advanced audio components that deliver audiophile-grade audio. It has been professionally tuned to provide high resolution, clear and powerful output with low output impedance while being very power efficient.
Connected to computers the Shanling UP2 can act as a stand-alone DAC that bypasses the internal inferior sound cards of most computers to and convert digital signals to high-quality analogue audio. With you from sunrise to sunset, Shanling UP2 delivers a total of 1 hours playtime from a single charge. A further 200 hours Deep Standby ensures the UP2 is always ready for action.
- Dedicated portable Bluetooth headphone amplifier
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 with high-resolution wireless audio support
- Perfectly pairs with M0 player for high-quality sound and powerful output
- Replaces computer sound cards to serve as high-quality USB DAC
- LED indicator displays currently used codec
- Multifunctional wheel for total control over playback and calls
- Precise volume control with 64 steps
- Type-C USB port supporting driver-free USB DAC
- Build-in microphone for phone calls and voice assistant
- Classic aluminium frame with glass panels on front and back
- Thin and sleek design with included case with clip
- Up to 11 hours of battery life and 200 hours standby
Professional Audio Tuning
Equipped with the ESS Sabre ES9218P audio chip, UP2 inherits acclaimed audio quality of the popular Shanling M0 portable player. Offering high resolution, clear and powerful output with low output impedance, while being very power efficient.
With support of LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX LL, aptX, AAC and SBC, it is possible for the Shanling UP2 to connect to any device, with the highest possible quality. Thanks to support of the LDAC, LHDC and aptX HD, Shanling UP2 can reproduce full resolution of audio files, including Hi-Res audio.
Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip assures the best connectivity, offering stable connection at longer distances, minimised latency and high resistance to any interferences. An integrated LED indicator in the UP2 shows the currently used codec at all times, making it easy to confirm if the highest possible quality is being achieved.
Connect the Shanling UP2 to your computer to use it as USB DAC/AMP, acting as an external sound card. Easy connection with any USB-C cable and without the need for additional drivers, just plug and play.
Precise Volume Control
Shanling UP2's volume control is split into 64 steps offering much more precise volume control compared with the limited 16 steps of most smartphones. Volume levels can be independently controlled both on the Shanling UP2 and the connected smartphone. All other functions are also controlled by the multifunctional wheel.
With the high-quality Knowles SiSonic microphone and new 8.0 generation of cVc noise cancellation technology, your voice during calls will be clearer and easier to understand, even in the noisiest environments.
- Supported Bluetooth Codecs: LDAC / LHDC / aptX HD / aptX Low Latency / aptX / AAC / SBC / HWA
- Bluetooth Chip: Qualcomm CSR8675
- Audio Chip: ESS Sabre ES9218P
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Transmission Distance: 10m
- Microphone: Knowles SiSonic
- Output Power: 67mW (32 Ohm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 116dB
- Crosstalk: 72dB
- Distortion: 0.005% (HWA) / 0.05% (others)
- Output Impedance: 0.25 Ohm
- Battery life: 11 Hours (SBC)
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Battery capacity: 400mAh
- Power Input: DC 5V / 500mA
- USB Port: Type-C, supporting driver-free USB DAC
- Volume Control: 64 steps
- Connector: 3.5mm jack, compatible with AUX input
- Dimensions: 55 x 27 x 12 (mm)
- Weight: 26g