Using a s pecial modular system, all the core components of the m30 can be easily exchanged or upgraded. Over time adapting to new technologies or customising the M30 for your needs. Whether you need a DAC, amplification or simply just need a streamer with balanced outputs, the M30 can be configured to do it all.
Clean and stable power
By opting for a fully battery powered design, M30 gets the cleanest and most stable power in all conditions. Providing the best sound quality without any need for additional power conditioning.
The highest levels of Hi-Fi
The sound of the M30 is based on more than 30 years of Shanling's experience in designing high end audio, achieving the btest in sound quality, with calm and balanced presentation.
All your music in one place
The M30 is running a closed android system, deeply customised for optimal sound quality and smooth operation. It comes ready with wide support for playback of local files and range of music streaming services.
Powerful and clean sound
The headphone amplifier of the M30 was designed with newly designed I/V conversion stage and in-house developed CPAF low-pass filtering technology. It's one of our most versatile amplifiers, working smoothly with sensitive earphones, yet powerful enough for the most demanding audiophile headphones also.
Two smaller modules on the sides of the M30 allowed Shanling to add something extra to the overall package. There is a slot for a spare module that could be used in the future, as well as a Tube Module, a small module using a pair of Japanese KORG 6P1 tubes, for those looking for a more mellow and softer sound.
Ready for all connections
The M30 can easily fit into any current home audio setup. With six different headphone connecters and a range of digital and analog inputs, the M30 is versatile enough to accommodate it all.
A little bit of technical details
- The DAC module is designed around two seperate Japanese AKM AKK4497 DACs, running in fully balanced mode and combined with a Ti OPA2211 amplifiers to deliver the best sound possible.
- The aluminium chassis is carefully cut by CNC machines from a single piece of metal, providing the best stability and interference resistance.
- High grade wires are used within the M30. Only single crystal copper wires for a clean signal transmission.
- Tantalum-Polymer capaciters are used. In fact 92 of these high accuracy and temperature stable Panasonic capacitors are used.
- A pair of extremly highly precise KDS Crystal oscillators for reduced jitter and extremely accurate clocking.
Hi-res Wireless Connectivity Support
Shanling M30 supports hi-res wireless connectivity with Dual-band WiFi(2.4gHz/5gHz), Hi-res Bluetooth Codecs like LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, and more. Enjoy seamless hi-res music over wireless connections with the M30.
Multiple Input/Output Modes
The Shanling M30 features a hub of input/output options. It can take analog input via RCA ports, Digital input via Coaxial, Optical, 2x USB-A, USB-B, USB-C, and Ethernet LAN cable. For headphone output, the Shanling M30 supports 4-Pin XLR, 4.4mm 2.5mm, 3.5mmPRO Balanced output, and 6.35mm/3.5mm single-ended output ports. So imagine any input/output port requirement, the Shanling M30 is equipped with it.
- Modular Design 5 Interchangeable Modules
- Player Module 6-inch 1920 x 1080 Touch screen
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 8-core
- Memory 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM + microSD Card slot
- Streaming services Spotify / Tidal / Qobuz / Deezer / QQ Music
- DAC Module 2x AKM AK4497 + 2x Ti OPA1662
- Amplifier Module 2x ADI ADA4610-2 + 4x Ti BUF634
- Battery Power Module 16 500 mAh
- Tube Output Module 2x Korg Nutube 6P1
- Output mode Direct/Transistor/Tube
- Headphone outputs Balanced 4-pin XLR, 4.4mm, 2.5mm, 3.5PRO / Single-ended 6.35mm, 3.5mm
- Analog connectivity RCA and XLR output, RCA input
- Digital inputs Coax / Optical / 2x USB-A / USB-B / USB-C / LAN
- USB DAC input XMOS XUF208, up to PCM 32/768 & DSD512
- Wireless connectivity Wi-Fi 2.4/5G / Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi connectivity DLNA / AirPlay / NAS / File transfer
- Bluetooth Receiver LDAC / SBC
- Bluetooth transmitter LDAC / LHDC / aptX HD / aptX / SBC
- Other functions Over-the-Air Updates / DSD Upsampling / MQA