ELAN IO-200 PRO Control Extender
The Elan IO-200 PRO is the big brother to the Elan IO-200, With For medium to large installations the Elan IO-200 PRO has more power available to it, being able to control more: Audio, Climate, Irrigation, Security and Lighting Zones, As well as a few more minor applications.
Most Obvious, is the capability for the Elan IO-200 PRO to link to and integrate with the SC-100.
The Elan IO-200 Pro is designed for extending use in an existing systems with the Elan SC-100. Giving control to additional media and smart-home devices near, or not placed near the main controller. Setup in a bedroom, guest house, or pool house. Connected to the main controller over the network (Wired or Wirelessly), the IO-200 extends RS-232, RS-485, Relays, IR, IP, and sensor inputs to control devices without the need for long cable runs or third-party extenders.
- Compatibility – Control all your devices, no matter what the format. Integrated IP, serial, and infrared control in a one-box design.
- Connects easily to the main controller via ELAN¨ Discovery.
- PoE Ready – With Power over ethernet capability built in you can utilize your wired network setup to reduce the amount of cables needed.
- Compact – The design allows for installation in cabinets, structured wiring cabinets or behind a display.
- Network Flexibility – Connect these devices wired or wirelessly to the network for reliable control of all your devices; allowing for more installation flexibility.
- RS-232: (2) RJ-45 ports.
- Null modem configurable RS-485: (2) RJ-45 ports
- IR Output: (4) 3.5mm ports. (Mono), – 12V DC
- Signal Input: (2) Terminal Block Connectors
- 3-pin Relay: (2) Terminal Block Connectors
- 3-pin Ethernet: (1) RJ-45 port PoE IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1)
- Mounting : Free standing, Wall mount, Structured wiring cabinet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215x 41.5 x 127 mm
- Weight: 3.95 Kg
Check out the brochure for more information - ELAN EL-IO-200 Control Extender Brochure