RTI RKM-1+ In Wall Keypad
Perfect for multi-room audio control, the RKM-1 is designed to have a clean, elegant style. It fits into a single gang electrical box, ensuring seamless integration into most homes and buildings. Using the available software drivers from RTI, the RKM-1 can communicate bidirectionally with many popular multi-zone receivers (when used together with the MRP-64 Control Processor).
The RKM-1 can directly control almost any audio/video component up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with the available RTI automation devices, the RKM-1 is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power sensing and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
- Provides feedback from multi-zone receivers via the MRP-64 Control Processor.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate.
- Fits in single gang electrical box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually any audio/video component.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is lost.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire for standalone control.
- Optional modules and control processors for voltage and video sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and RS-232 control.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB Programming.
Check out the brochure for more information - RTi RKM-1+ In wall Keypad Brochure