RTI XP-8v Control Processor
The XP-8v is a high-end remote control processor for automating the operation of electronic systems such as A/V, lighting, security and HVAC in homes and office buildings. The third generation of the popular XP-8v advanced control processor, the accelerated XP-8v kicks control into highgear with even more processing power, additional memory and an HDMI output for an OSD (on-screen-display) interface. Increased performance combined with a real time/multitasking operating system, tremendous expandability and compatibility with any RTI controller or app, make the XP-8v the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
The XP-8v offers an abundance of control interface options such as two-way RS-232, routable IR, Ethernet and relay control. For expanded integration capabilities eight multi-purpose I/O ports support optional modules for voltage sensing and RS-232 control. The XP-8v also features eight programmable relay input/outputs and eight sense inputs (voltage or contact closure). Eight two-way RS-232 ports and an Ethernet port provides even more advanced control with feedback. Additionally, the XP-8v incorporates an astronomical clock, allowing for time based events and timers to trigger commands and macros. With all these interface and control options, the XP-8v provides a nearly unlimited arsenal of control capabilities.
- Powerful 1GHz i.MX CPU.
- 1GB of RAM memory and 512MB of non-volatile Flash memory.
- HDMI output for OSD provides bidirectional control interface on a TV.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight relays can be programmed as a contact closure or voltage trigger.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Eight sense inputs can trigger events based on contact closure or voltage.
- Astronomical clock allows time-based events.
- SD/MM Card Slot for Memory Expansion.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for front panel control).
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of both 433MHz and 2.4GHz Zigbee® RF modules.
Find out more information - RTI XP-8v Central Control Processor Brochure
Or check out this guide to see which control processor is right for you - RTI Control Processor Comparison Table