The HD Anywhere MHUB MAX is an Ultra HD Premium™ 4x4 HDMI 2.0 matrix with maximum bandwidth capabilities - the ultimate matrix option for cinema purists, it supports the full HDMI 2.0 (a/b) 18Gbps max data rate, capable of carrying the most premium UHD/4K 60 4:4:4 content, with all HDR formats (10 & 12-bit), Dolby Vision®, HDR10+ and HLG.
Integration needs are well catered for, with each of the four display outputs featuring both multichannel digital audio extraction and stereo downmixing, making for easy integration with multi zone amplifiers or audio matrices.
Users can easily switch between sources at every display location via the included remote, the free uControl App or with the hands-free convenience of Alexa voice control. MHUB MAX also features remote management, designed to reduce the necessity for callouts and site visits.
MHUB MAX features HDA’s ‘carbonite’ premium industrial design language with disappearing backlit touch controls so that the user interface makes way for design minimalism when not required. With no ugly buttons, labels or switches MHUB MAX is one of the most attractive devices in the rack.
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Ultra HD 18Gbps data rate throughout
- Backlit fade in/out touch panel controls
- Web GUI for easy config and setup (MHUB-OS)
- Remote system monitoring and management (HDA Cloud)
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Multichannel audio extraction via digi coax
- Multichannel audio downmix via stereo jack
- Extremely cost-effective way to get Ultra HD signals to multiple rooms
- Can be simply controlled via the front panel, IR, PC or the uControl app (free for iOS & Android)
- 3 year warranty
Check out the brochure for specifications or connection diagrams - HD Anywhere MHUB MAX brochure