Designed to address the needs of a contemporary AV install, MHUB PRO 2.0 is fully HDMI 2.0 compatible, equipped with 18G HDMI interfaces and backplane to support Ultra HD 4K/60 (4:4:4) with HDBaseT 2.0 technology to transmit 4K to displays up to 40 metres away over a single Cat6 cable with no latency.
- 18G (600MHz) HDMI® 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- HDBaseT 2.0 with PoH
- Internal video scaling (4K>1080p on every output)
- Internal 12x4 audio matrix switcher with flexible grabbing audio (source or display HDMIARC) via digi coax, or audio downmix via stereo jack
- Internal uControl IO expander universal controller
- Control paths via TCP/IP, two-way IR and RS232
- Backlit fade in/out touch panel controls
- App/web GUI for easy config (MHUB-OS) with remote management (HDA Cloud)
- Sold as a complete install package, with all receivers, IR cables and mounting kit included.
Introducing SuperPort. The port you never knew you needed, until now.
HDCP/EDID niggles eradicated. 18Gbps content delivered native, compressed or downscaled to suit. ARC available embedded, downmixed or extracted all from a single port, no widgets, adapters or additional hardware required it's all inside SuperPort.
Supports "full fat 18Gbps" in & out
Standard video distribution systems support 10.2Gbps. MHUB PRO 2.0 has Tipping Point Compression (TPC) which enables MHUB to send 4K HDR content at higher bandwidths and over greater distances than the rest. Visually lossless, it's almost impossible to tell a native picture from the TPC one.
Mix 1080p & 4K displays
You requested ...and they listened. MHUB PRO 2.0 features on board auto downscaling delivering 4K source content to all 4K displays whilst also accommodating any older 1080p displays that would otherwise drag the whole system down to that resolution.
Integrated audio matrix with ARC
Two matrixes for the price of one. MHUB PRO 2.0 adds an audio matrix to its feature list with four independent audio inputs and 'situational audio' such as HDMI source audio or Audio Return Channel (ARC) which can be routed native or downmixed to any of MHUB's audio output ports. It's even possible to mix audio from any input over any video stream. Now that should be music to your ears.
Designed for control
HDA's next level matrix comes with next level control system support. MHUB PRO 2.0 features HDA API 2.1*; HDA's most versatile and feature-rich API to date. All HDA's latest control system drivers are built on this new platform; opening up traditionally unavailable features such as IR expansion, 2-way IP communication & self-healing, on-demand ARC and CEC functions on MHUB for superior custom installation projects.
Works best with MHUB AUDIO
Combine MHUB PRO 2.0 with MHUB AUDIO and get the best of both worlds; pixel-perfect images with crystal clear and impactful sound. Adding MHUB AUDIO to your MHUB PRO 2.0 project is super easy; both systems will auto detect one-another taking care of IP addressing, auto switching and sync issues.
- Form factor 19”/1U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs 4 HDMI x 4 RJ45 HDBaseT + 4 mirrored HDMI
- Transmission tech HDBaseT 2.0 (VS200) + TPC
- Video bandwidth HDMI backplane 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data
- HDBT 340MHz clock / 10.2Gbps data
- ESD protection ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight Hub 2400g
- RX 192g
- Package weight 3500g
- Dimensions (W/D/H) Hub 440 / 284 / 45mm (without feet)
- RX 163 / 94 / 19mm
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee 3/4-year guarantee (Cloud registration required)
Check out the brochure for more information - HD Anywhere MHUBPRO24440 Brochure
Or check out what makes the MHUB PRO2.0 range so special - HD Anywhere MHUB Pro 2