Cloud monitorable 8x6+2 HDMI/HDBT+HDMI matrix system with a 40m UHD 4K or 70m 1080p transmission range. An integrated IP>IR control processor enables property-wide control of all the connected sources and displays via the free uControl universal remote App or Alexa voice commands.
- HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 18Gbps
- All display receivers powered via PoH
- 2x IR over HDMI injector dongle included
- Web GUI for easy config and setup (MHUB-OS)
- Remote system monitoring (HDA Cloud)
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to and including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Multichannel audio or stereo extraction via optical, or via 3.5mm stereo jack
- 4K>1080 down/up-scaling receiver option available
- Sold as a complete install package, with Receiver, IR cables included.
- Form factor 19”/1U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs 8 HDMI x 6 RJ45 HDBaseT + 2 HDMI
- Transmission tech HDBaseT (VS010) + TPC and HDMI
- Video bandwidth HDMI backplane 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data
- HDBT 340MHz clock / 10.2Gbps data
- ESD protection ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight:
- Dimensions (W/D/H):
- Hub 440 / 284 / 45mm (without feet)
- RX 140 / 65 / 17mm
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee 2/3-year guarantee (Cloud registration required)
Introducing SuperPort. The port you never knew you needed, until now.
HDCP/EDID niggles eradicated. 18Gbps content delivered native, compressed or downscaled to suit. ARC available embedded, downmixed or extracted all from a single port, no widgets, adapters or additional hardware required it's all inside SuperPort.
Supports "full fat 18Gbps" in & out
Standard video distribution systems support 10.2Gbps. MHUB PRO 2.0 has Tipping Point Compression (TPC) which enables MHUB to send 4K HDR content at higher bandwidths and over greater distances than the rest. Visually lossless, it's almost impossible to tell a native picture from the TPC one.
Mix 1080p & 4K displays
You requested ...and they listened. MHUB PRO 2.0 features on board auto downscaling delivering 4K source content to all 4K displays whilst also accommodating any older 1080p displays that would otherwise drag the whole system down to that resolution.
Integrated audio matrix with ARC
Two matrixes for the price of one. MHUB PRO 2.0 adds an audio matrix to its feature list with four independent audio inputs and 'situational audio' such as HDMI source audio or Audio Return Channel (ARC) which can be routed native or downmixed to any of MHUB's audio output ports. It's even possible to mix audio from any input over any video stream. Now that should be music to your ears.
Designed for control
HDA's next level matrix comes with next level control system support. MHUB PRO 2.0 features HDA API 2.1*; HDA's most versatile and feature-rich API to date. All HDA's latest control system drivers are built on this new platform; opening up traditionally unavailable features such as IR expansion, 2-way IP communication & self-healing, on-demand ARC and CEC functions on MHUB for superior custom installation projects.
Check out the brochure for more information - HD Anywhere MHUB862 Brochure, (.pdf Format; 424Kb)