A long-range super-slim and ultra-lightweight HDMI 2.0 / HDBaseT 2.0 extender set - supports 18Gbps premium UHD/4K 60Hz 4:4:4 data rates, with all current HDR formats inc. Dolby Vision®, HDR10 and HLG up to 100 metres, over one twisted pair Cat cable.
A de-embed stereo audio ouput port is available on the RX for as a helpful connection option for amplifiers or sounbars etc. Control via two-way IR or RS232 available on the receiver.
Tipping Point Compression w/DSC enables the transmission of 18Gbps content via HDBaseT 2.0 technology, with no human-perceivable difference in video quality. TPC can handle all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, retaining all original HDR Meta and is compatible with all chroma subsampling and colour space options (4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0).
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 100m)
- HDMI 2.0 (Native 18G) loop port on TX
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Stereo audio de-embed port on the RX
- Bi-directional PoH - can be powered from either RX or TX.
- Sold as a complete install package, with all IR cabling and mounting kit included.
- Does not support ARC. For the version that supports ARC, check out the XTND 4K TPC ARC
How is the XTND 4K (100m) HDMI extender set up?
Your set top box connects to the transmitter of the XTND using a HDMI cable. Your TV is connected to the receiver of the XTND, also using a HDMI cable.A single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable connects the receiver and transmitter to one another. This Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable can be installed and terminated by you or a qualified professional, and can be a maximum length of 100m when used with 4K devices, and 150m when used with 1080p devices.
Over this single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable, the XTND 4K (100m) transmitter uses HDBaseT Pro 2.0 technology to send 4K, 1080p or 720p video, stereo or multichannel audio, two-way IR remote control signals, a 10/100 Ethernet Internet connection for things like Smart TV services, as well as PoE (power for the display receiver that's situated behind your TV).
The XTND receiver is sent these signals and then displays the audio and video from your set top box on the screen with no lag and no degradation in image quality. Sold as a complete kit, every box includes: 1 x HDBaseT-Pro transmitter, 1 x HDBaseT-Pro PoE receiver, IR transmitters and receivers, RS232 cable, 24V power supply, and mounting wings for positioning the receiver in behind your TV.
You connect the transmitter and the receiver together using a single Cat 6 cable. You can either run this Cat cabling yourself or choose to have it professionally installed.
- TX / RX form factor Lightweight, super-slim aluminium enclosure
- Inputs / outputs TX HDMI in / HDMI loop out / RJ45 HDBaseT out / RS232 / 2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to RX / out = from RX)
- RX RJ45 HDBaseT in / HDMI out / RS232 / 2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to TX / out = from TX) / 1x 3.5mm stereo jack
- Transmission tech. HDBaseT 2.0 + TPC w/DSC
- Video bandwidth 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data
- ESD protection ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Control Bi-directional IR, RS232, HDMI-CEC pass through.
- Device / Package weight 125 / 1100 g
- Dimensions (W/D/H) 127 / 110 / 17 mm (TX and RX)
- Power 24V/1A DC screw type connector
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption 9.36W (max)
- Guarantee 2 year guarantee
Find out more in the brochure - HD Anywhere XTND4K100TPC2 Brochure