Naked Cable RCA to 3.5mm Cable
Naked Cable’s RCA to 3.5mm Stereo Jack ’Audio’ line-level connecting cable is manufactured using high quality materials in an ISO approved factory.
This cable features premium grade oxygen free copper (C10100), a heavier gauge conductors along with high levels of shielding for noise rejection. A PVC dielectric made to CM CL3 ideal for Custom Installation and an outer insulation finished in a room friendly ‘off white’.
RCA Connector designed to fit New Zealand Wall Plates, and phone friendly 'stepped' 3.5mm jack.
- 1 pair 22 gauge/0.64mm diameter (0.33mm2)
- Flexible polyethylene inner insulation
- Anti-static PVC outer insulation
- AL Mylar and tin copper braided shielding
- Filling material used to maintain consistent cable geometry
- RCA/3.5mm Plug diameter 10.8mm
- RCA designed to fit NZ Wall plates
- Phone friendly 'stepped' 3.5mm Jack
- Gold-plated and soldered connectors
- Finished in interior friendly ’warm grey'
Check out the brochure - Naked Cable RCA to 3.5mm Brochure
Online order is available for 1.0m length only.
For other lengths or inquiries, please contact us.