Naked Cable Audio Analogue Interconnect (3.5mm to 3.5mm)
Naked Cable’s 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack ’Audio’ line-level connecting cable is manufactured using high quality materials in an ISO approved factory. From insulation, conductor and plug endings, all components can be assured of quality and performance.
This cable features premium grade oxygen free copper (C10100), a heavier gauge conductors along with high levels of shielding for noise rejection. A PVC dielectric made to CM CL3 ideal for Custom Installation and an outer insulation finished in a room friendly ‘off white’. This cable has a phone friendly 'stepped' 3.5mm Jack.
- Single 22 gauge/0.64mm diameter (0.33mm2)
- Flexible polyethylene inner insulation
- Anti-static PVC outer insulation
- AL Mylar and tin copper braided shielding
- Filling material used to maintain consistent cable geometry
- 3.5mm/3.5mm Plug diameter 10.8mm
- Phone friendly 'stepped' 3.5mm Jack
- Gold-plated and soldered connectors
Check out the brochure - Naked Cable RCA Brochure
Online order is available for 1.0m length only.
For other lengths or inquiries, please contact us.