Connectrac 2.7 On Floor Wireway
The 2.7 On-Floor Wireway is Connectrac’s smallest architectural solution that installs on top of any flooring to supply power and connectivity where needed.
Connectrac On-Floor Wireways easily install on top of any type of flooring including tile, concrete, wood or carpet. They can be used for virtually any type of interior application, including conference rooms, kiosks, lecterns, training rooms, workstations and much more. They’re the simplest and most flexible of all Connectrac Wireways.
- Perfect for conference rooms, collaborative areas, lounges, lecterns and more
- ADA compliant and installs on any flooring surface
- Has the option of 2 or 4 electrical outlets
- Accommodates multiple connectivity cables
- Listed through ETL/Intertek
- Typical installations take between .25 and .40 hours per foot
You can view additional parts for the Wireway here - Connectrac 2.7 On Floor Wirway Parts
Check out the installation guide here - Connectrac 2.7 On Floor Wireway Installation Guide