QED Performance Coaxial Interconnect
The multi award winning Performance Digital Audio cable is designed for connections between CD players, Blu-ray players or any other SPDIF source to your DAC or AV amplifier digital input.
The QED design principle is to use a top down approach so this Performance cable shares many of the design characteristics of the top of the range Signature cable. In this instance the Performance cable uses Oxygen Free Copper conductors and twin electrical screening for enhanced signal integrity.
- 99.999% oxygen free copper conductors
- Co-axial construction optimised for true 75Ω impedance
- Very low jitter
- 24K gold plated RCA connectors
- Precision engineered plug with integrated grip
- Twin electrical screening for enhanced signal integrity
- QED Lifetime Guarantee
Check out an awesome review:
What Hi-Fi Review - "Award winning digital coaxial cable 2007 and 2012"