This award winning pure copper speaker cable boasts QED's advanced X-Tube technology and a massive 4mm² cross sectional area. This results in a cable that delivers clear sonic advantages over conventional cable designs by maintaining a flat frequency response within the audio band.
- 2 x 2m Lengths -
- 4m in Total -
- Unterminated Cable - No Plugs -
- One set Only -
QED are so confident about the performance of the new XT40, they are urging enthusiasts to audition and compare it, not only to their favourite cable but also to alternative models at any price. Prepare to be surprised!
Image shows cable with optional QED AirLock Banana plugs – Not Included
Click HERE to see the range of cable termination options and costs.
- Internationally acclaimed award winning cable design
- High performance low-density polyethylene insulation
- Gauge is 12 AWG
- Very low resistance for superb speaker control
- Large cross-sectional area makes it suitable for longer cable runs
- QED Lifetime guarantee
Check out some excellent reviews:
Hi-Fi Choice & What HiFi