IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Power Package
IsoTek EVO3 Elite Power Cable
A true high-end power cable that offers astonishing performance.
EVO3 Elite is a true high-end power cable that uses unique 7-core geometry, high purity copper, and high purity FEP to offer astonishing performance. It is the ideal upgrade for source components, CD players, music servers, DAC’s or preamplifiers. Elite can be used with small to medium power amplifiers to great effect but for very large power amplifiers EVO3 Optimum proves to be the better choice.
Elite offer fantastic extension and frequency range, lowering noise floor and making an exceptionally stable sound stage. Another top class cable at a very reasonable price point.
All the elements that made Isotek's Sequel cable so good have been passed onto the next tier power cable, the Elite cable. We can still see the Mylar wrap paired with the copper braid that we saw in the Sequel. But now they have 7 copper cores (opposed to the Sequel's 3) and are plated in a more premium Ohno continuous case silver to give exceptional conductivity and power delivery.
Each of the 7 copper conductors have been designed with each copper strand in a specific configuration. One slightly thicker copper strand is surrounded by 6 thinner strands to create each "core." This lets the Elite be one of the quietest power solutions available, delivering clean uninterupted power without any addition noise.
- Cable Length: 2.0m standard (no custom length)
- Outer Diameter: 10mm
- Outer Jacket: High flexibility PVC
- Barrier/Wrap: Paper wrap
- Filler: Cotton
- Insulation/Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE)
- Conductors: 3 x 2sqmm
- Material: 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Capacitance: 16 Amp
- Unique termination with bespoke audiophile-grade connectors with robust nickel plating
- Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, TVs, soundbars and more!
Check out the brochure - Isotek Elite Brochure
IsoTek Syncro Uni Power Conditioner
Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated product can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade and to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
The Syncro Uni is designed as a ‘pre-filter’ device and can be used with any power cable and power conditioner. The unit takes the mains electricity supply and realigns its waveform prior to filtration of the contaminants, for example RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference).
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables
Check out the brochure - Isotek Syncro Brochure
** Please note: all of our Isotek products ship with AUS/NZ 3-pin plugs / sockets