IsoTek EVO3 Ascension Power Cable
EVO3 Ascension takes IsoTek’s power cable designs and technical innovations to a new level. This unique design consists of deep cryogenically treated silver plated Ohno continuous cast copper conductors, wrapped in a dielectric of air, with partial FEP contact, before a further extruded FEP sleeve seals the construction.
Each of these individual conductor assemblies are wrapped in Mylar with a further OFC shield before being given a slight rotational twist with FEP tubes of air. Ascension drops the noise floor to an inky black level, opens the soundstage with holographic images, air and space and unparalleled micro dynamics. Astonishing.
Cable is available in C15 (Std IEC) and C19 (16A) plug options
- Conductor Size: 3 x 4.0sqmm
- Conductor Material: Silver plated Ohno continuous cast copper (OCC)
- Conductor Treatment: Deep Cryogenic – 196°C
- Dielectric: Air with partial Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) contact
- Filler: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) tubes of air
- PVC Barrier: Mylar/OFC braid
- Outer Jacket: High flexibility PVC
- Power Rating: 16 Amp
- Cable Length: 2.0 m standard (custom lengths available)
- Outer Diameter: 17.5mm
- Termination: Silver-plated OFC audiophile-grade connectors
- Suitability: Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!
This cable is available in C15 (Fig 8) as a special order
Also a 3m length as a special order for $9,899.00
Check out the brochure - Isotek Ascension Brochure
Or you can view the whole range here - Isotek Power Cables
** Please note: all of our Isotek products ship with AUS/NZ 3-pin plugs / sockets