Yamaha Soavo-900M Bookshelf Speakers
Yamaha's Soavo speakers showcase a commitment to higher performance through innovative design, giving you a natural, lifelike sound reproduction that lets your music shine. Everything is carefully designed from the cabinet to the world edge technology inside the speaker to give the absolute best. Come in store and have a listen to how amazing these speakers can sound.
- Shop Demo Model -
- Only available in Birch Colour -
- One only -
- Yamaha’s exclusive Advanced PMD woofers
- 3cm (1”) aluminium dome DC-Diaphragm™ tweeter
- Diecast aluminium frames
- Edge-wound ribbon wire voice coil
- Spider by Kurt Müller
- Non-parallel surfaces
- Three-way mitered-joint construction for a rigid body
- Birch cabinet with open-pore finish
- Independent direct crossover connection
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitor
Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
Soavo speakers are created by Yamaha based on our long history and rich experience, including over 125 years of making musical instruments and more than half a century of making speakers. In order to reproduce new high resolution sound sources with the highest quality, the Soavo series feature new speaker units and undergo extensive sound quality tuning to further refine their expressive capabilities. You can be sure these speakers will deliver all the aural excitement that music and movies have to offer.
Yamaha's Soavo speakers showcase a commitment to higher performance through innovative design, giving you a natural, lifelike sound reproduction that lets your music shine!
New A-PMD Woofer
The 13 cm (5”) woofers adopts the new A-PMD with a paper cone upgraded for the reproduction of high resolution sound. The use of a large ferrite non-shielded magnet ensures high drive power that provides prodigious bass volume. By utilizing high quality parts such as a high rigidity aluminum diecast frame that dampens resonance, it reproduces bass with a deep sense of scale, achieving both power and speed, leaking out of the speaker cone. This means the full power of the waves is forced out through the air port, resulting in clear, powerful bass.
High Quality Parts Including Solen Capacitors
The crossover networks employ the highest quality parts, including Solen metalized polypropylene capacitors and large iron-core coils with carefully selected wire. All parts are connected by directly soldering each one individually, instead of using printed circuit boards, further contributing to the rich and vivid sound. Finally, meticulous sound tuning ensures optimum transitions between drivers for smooth and natural sound across the entire frequency range.
- Type: 2-Way Bass-Reflex Bookshelf Speaker System
- Woofers: 13 cm (5”) Advanced PMD cone
- Tweeter: 3 cm (1”) aluminium dome
- Frequency Response: 52 -50,000 Hz
- Nominal Input Power: 30 W
- Maximum Input Power: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / 2.83 V/1 m
- Crossover Frequencies: 4 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 349 x 237 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg