Yamaha NS-BP401 Bookshelf Speakers
A luxurious moment with music enhanced by the luster of Yamaha’s Grand Piano.
The sound, the atmosphere— both brilliantly fascinating. The cabinet is distinguished with a black mirror plane piano finish, which radiates a beautifully deep shine. This draws on manufacturing methods for musical instruments: taking advantage of the sound and of the original acoustic resonance of the materials, and crafting a finish by employing a coating process identical to that used on a Yamaha grand piano.
The rich, lustrous appearance with such profound depth is the crystallisation of craftsmanship nurtured by the art of piano-making. The resulting natural sound allows you to actually feel the touch, sensation and colour tone of each musical instrument. This is where an extravagantly elegant musical time begins.
The diaphragm of the 5¼" (13cm) woofer is made of quality aluminium that is over 99% pure. Its light weight and high rigidity obtain a superior response for rich and high-density delineation of the texture, atmosphere and tone colour of each musical instrument. Another major feature is the capacity for delineating details in the natural sound image, even including depth—such as the positional relationship of each musical instrument in a jazz piano trio.
The NS-BP401 also feature a highly rigid cabinet with full three-way mitered-joint construction that connects all angled parts that are crucial to cabinet strength based on the wedge principal. Yamaha’s traditional know-how nurtured by its long history in musical instrument manufacturing skillfully controls reverberations of the sound indispensable for music, while achieving high rigidity that prevents unwanted resonances
- 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf speaker system
- 5¼” 99% pure aluminium cone woofers minutely delineate texture and ambience
- 1¼" soft dome tweeters for exceptionally high-range reproduction capability
- Delivering a a rich breadth of sound from high-resolution audio sources
- Highly rigid cabinet with full three-way mitered-joint construction delivers clear reverberation
- High grade gold-plated large-type speaker terminals
- Rich, lustrous black mirror piano finish
- Nominal input power: 60 W
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 40 kHz
- Dimensions: W 176mm x H 310mm x D 327mm