Rotel RA-1570 Integrated Amplifier
This integrated amp is perhaps one of the best examples of melding proven analogue design with the most musical digital circuits to bring all of your sources to life with surprising, even surpassing, fidelity.
The RA-1570 provides a front panel USB input for easy connection of music storage devices, including Apple iPhones, iPads and iPods. In addition, coaxial and optical inputs provide easy connections for LPCM music files with up to 24-bit word lengths sampled at 192 kHz. A Wolfson WM8740 stereo DAC with selectable digital filters handles critical conversion from digital data to continuous analogue waveforms.
The Class AB output stage uses discrete devices to ensure precise reproduction of all signals regardless of origin with virtually any loudspeaker. The power output, a robust 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms, is substantial as it is a continuous “both channels driven simultaneously” rating fully in keeping with real-world expectations and Rotel’s tradition of providing real-world value.
User conveniences include separate pre-out/main-in connectors, a highly visible VFD display, precisely-calibrated electronic volume control, and ROTEL LINK capability for easy system integration.
- 2 x 120 watt integrated amplifier
- Inputs: 4 x line level, 2 x optical, 2 x coaxial, 1 x MM phono, 2 x USB, 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 5 way binding posts, Pre out, A + B speakers, headphone
- Ext remote in, Rotel Link In, 1 x 12v trigger in, 2 x 12v trigger out, RS-232
- Includes USB dongle for streaming audio from Bluetooth devices
- Wolfson WM8740 24-bit / 192 kHz DAC
- Includes remote control
- Dimensions: W 431mm x H 144mm x D 350mm
Check out the brochure for more information: Rotel RA-1570 Brochure
Available in black or silver finishes in NZ.
Rotel RA-1570 Integrated Amplifier - Black
Rotel RA-1570 Integrated Amplifier - Silver
Rotel RA-1570 Integrated Amplifier - Rear