The easiest way to play music from your iPhone or Bluetooth device through an existing stereo!
If you own an iPod, iPhone, or other Bluetooth enabled device such as a phone, PDA, computer or iPad, then uPlay is for you. Using uPlay, you can use any of these to remotely control the music from your Hi-fi system or other audio device with a stereo or line input.
uPlay supports Bluetooth apt-X which enables lossless transmission, this means that it will sound as good as if you were playing direct from a CD. If your Bluetooth device happens to support apt-X then uPlay will sound even better with CD quality audio.
Boasting a range of up to 10m (depending on surroundings and angle) you can effortlessly navigate and select your favourite music from the comfort of your chair!
- Connect your Bluetooth enabled device to your audio devices
- Easy and quick device pairing
- Connect up to 5 Bluetooth enabled devices simultaneously
- uPlay Puck can be connected via 3.5mm jack or phono input
- Latest aptX and BlueCore 5 technology
- Compact and discreet - 64.9mm diameter, 18.7mm high
- Up to 10m Bluetooth connectivity range
Check out the 5-star review:
What Hi-Fi - uPlay Puck