PSB Imagine T3 Floorstanding Speakers
For audiophiles who demand exceptional value and performance from their tower speakers, PSB presents the premium Imagine T3. Designed for optimum clarity in your listening room, the T3 tower offers clean, well-integrated bass and pinpoint imaging. The speaker’s high power-handling capability, combined with extremely even frequency response and uniform off-axis response, creates an effortless yet impressive and highly detailed soundstage.
Three woofers are better than one
Three 7″ (178mm) woofers are arranged in PSB’s three-woofer transitional array, in which all the woofers combine to produce the longest wavelengths of sound at the lowest frequencies. Each woofer operates in its own individually tuned acoustic chamber to help dampen unwanted cabinet vibration and ensure perfectly balanced bass output. Working together, the three 7″ (178mm) woofers produce beautifully deep and accurate bass.
Music lives in the midrange
To create coherent and natural midrange detail, the Imagine T3 uses a specially developed 5¼” (133mm) midrange driver, which is tuned and isolated in its own sealed chamber. The result is an accurate and unmatched level of realism. This driver has a nearly perfect combination of low distortion, high output capability, and ideal dispersion over its frequency range, allowing it to integrate smoothly with the woofers and tweeter.
The Imagine T3 utilises a hand-selected version of PSB’s famous titanium-dome tweeter. This 1″ (25mm) dome features a neodymium magnet, high-temperature voice coil, and ferrofluid cooling, allowing it to keep pace with the high power handling of the rest of the speaker. Years of thoughtful engineering have resulted in a tweeter with extremely smooth response and amazingly low distortion compared with other well-known tweeter designs.
- Frequency Response: On Axis @ 0° ±3dB 24-23,000Hz
- Frequency Response: Off Axis @ 30° ±1 1/2dB 30-10,000Hz
- Sensitivity: Anechoic Chamber 89 dB
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Tweeter (Nominal): 1” (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid Neodymium Magnet
- Midrange (Nominal): 5 1/4” (133mm) Compressed Felt/Fiberglass Cone with Mastic Compound Coating. Rubber Surround
- Woofer (Nominal): 3 x 7” (178mm) Compressed Felt/Fiberglass Cone with Mastic Compound Coating. Rubber Surround
- Crossover: 450Hz, B3, 1,800Hz LR4
- Design Type: Transitional 5-way Triple Port Bass Reflex
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 292 x 1208 x 382mm
- Net Weight: 32.3kg